Friday, October 17, 2008

DEADLY QUOTATIONS

Quote # 1 He said "donl't bafaid, there's is nothing here that can harm you........Well not yet" He is a man that has powers so I think he is probley going to summon something I would run and not look back i mean if he said those words that is telling me to run. You can find this on page 118 in Shadowmancer.

Quote # 2 "Sorry Mr. Crane it's the beer. I can't seem to keep it down" I think this is important beacuse drinking can get you into a lot of stuff if you don't keep it down to where you can handle it. Page 111.

Quote # 3 "Do you love your life Mr.Crane" I would think he is going to kill me or put me tp a test if he said these words to me. If you don't pay attion to what peple say you might loose you'r finger or life.

3 comments:

☼X§Marvin§X☼ said...

He is dumb if he didnt run if a guy said that to him. Where did he get the powers from?

barney the big purple dinasaur said...

whered his powers come from??? and i see y u picked that quote..........sounds like a good book

Dr.Suess said...

he's basicly screaming for him to run away. its obvious he's going to use his powers.